- Opening (journal,attendance)
- Silent Reading
- Science ( Living Things, Dinosaurs, How things move)
- Social Studies
- Art/P.E./Library/ Music/Spanish
Homework Expectations and Procedures
Homework will be given daily. Large projects will be assigned in advance.
Spelling Pre-Tests are given on Wednesday’s and Re-Test is on Fridays. Spelling lists are sent home on Friday’s.
- Win n Dixie
- Hot & Cold Summer
- Island of the Blue Dolphin
- From the Mixed Up Files…
- A Cricket in Time Square
- Amelia and Eleanor, Bios
- Fairy Tale – Cross Cultural Study of Story – Red Riding Hood
Field trips and assemblies are planned throughout the year. Parents are welcome!
- Physical Education – Twice a week
- Music Appreciation and Instrument Work – Once a week
- Spanish – Once a week
- Technology – Once a week