Goals for the School Year
To make sure that each child gets the best education possible and to see each child succeed in the classroom.
- Opening (journal,attendance)
- Silent Reading
- Science ( Living Things, Dinosaurs, How things move)
- Social Studies
- Art/P.E./Library/ Music/Spanish
Homework Expectations and Procedures
I give homework packets on Monday morning and the children hand in their homework Monday-Thursday. There is no homework assigned on Friday.
Spelling Pre-Tests are given on Wednesday’s and Re-Test is on Fridays. Spelling lists are sent home on Friday’s.
- Dinosaur Unit
- Animal Unit
- How Things Move Unit
- Family Unit
- Projects and written reports for each unit will be assigned
- Three book reports will also be assigned.
Field trips and assemblies are planned throughout the year. Parents are welcome!