Action Sports Bay Area
Action Sports Bay Area was created due to the need for our students to have a fun and safe environment to play with friends, get outside to get some fresh air, and at the same time learn a new sport.
Action Day Primary Plus developed a 4-week sports clinic program. The demand for the program surged. Subsequently, it grew into our Season Pass, a year-round program, where students can learn a new sport, build friendships, and all while having fun!
5 reasons why your child should play sports
- Sports are fun! – Kids are making new friends, learning life lessons and team strategies.
- Promote an Active Lifestyle – Builds athleticism and endurance.
- Learning Sportsmanship – Learn how to overcome adversity and deal with things that don’t go their way, help children grow.
- Improve academic performance – Strengthens overall cognitive development over time.
- Contributes to character development – Encourages a child to learn discipline and to develop a sense of commitment.
Please visit www.actionsportsbayarea.com to register your child today.