Action Day Primary Plus enrolls more than 3,200 children in its infant, preschool, elementary, and middle school locations. It maintains the same goal today as its founders did is 1968: to improve the quality of care for children during their period of greatest physical and intellectual development and develop a community of parents, children, and educators.
Action Day Primary Plus started in 1968 as a single preschool. The preschool grew into today’s award-winning, renowned private education program complete with ten campuses and nineteen programs. The elementary and middle schools consistently score in the 90+ percentile on national standardized academic tests.
Our system offers the following services:
- Infant and Toddler Care
- Preschool Program
- Private Elementary School
- Private Middle School
- After-School and Enrichment Programs
- Extended-Day Care
John and Carole Freitas are the Directors of Action Day Primary Plus. Mr. Freitas is a member of the Board of Fellows at Santa Clara University, a former Fremont High School District Teacher of the Year, and State of California Teacher of the Year. Mrs. Freitas taught high school and college for several years and holds a Master’s Degree in Child Development and Family Relationships.
Message From Our Founder
Connect with us on Facebook
For over 47 years, Action Day/Primary Plus Schools have proven to be steadfast leaders in the Bay Area’s childcare industry. We pride ourselves on providing each child with quality care rooted in dedication and enthusiasm for their individual growth and development. We recognize the essential foundation of any school is its staff. To accommodate our thriving centers, we are seeking creative, positive, nurturing individuals to uphold our reputation of excellence. Join our team!
Positions Available (Full Time & Part Time):
- Preschool Teachers (12 ECE units req.)
- Assistant Teachers (min. 6 ECE units)
- Infant Toddler Teachers (12 ECE req.)
- Extended Day Program Teachers (exp. req.)
- Assistant Directors
- Substitute Teachers (exp. req.)
- Full benefits for full-time employees (30+ hours/week)
- Discount on childcare (50-75%) – At ADPP, it is our goal to enrich the lives of both you and your children!
- Advancement opportunities
- 10 locations in the Bay Area
For more information contact Beckie Crozier
(408) 244-1968 x15
Fax: (408) 248-7350
Email: [email protected]