1. Where are you from?
I am from
2. How long have you been with ADPP?
I have been with ADPP for 9 years.
3. What is your teaching background and experience?
I am a graduate with a BA in
Economics and Psychology.
4. What do you like most about your job?
I like the children, the families, and all the staff.
5. What do you think is special about your ADPP location?
Everybody is very cooperative, friendly, and helpful.
6. What is your favorite part of the day at ADPP?
My favorite part of the
day is circle time.
7. What is the last book you read out loud?
Five Little Monkeys.
8. What do you do in your spare time?
I like reading books and gardening.
9. What achievement are your most proud of?
I am most proud of all the positive feedback from the parents.
10. What should children look forward to
doing/learning in preschool?
The children should look
forward to learning a lot of new activities coupled with play.
11. What is the single best piece of advice you
can give parents of 2 year olds?
Read books with them.
12. Do you have any healthy lunch ideas?
Add more fruits and vegetables with the main dish.
13. Do you have any learning the
Play the block games, do letter cut outs, and sing alphabet songs.